WANT TO SUPPORT THE REALITY CHECK CAMPAIGN ?
There are many ways that you can support the Reality Check campaign. Here are some ideas:
– Join a community discussion. Here are the discussions that have happened and some that are about to happen:
- Wednesday, August 16th, 11am at Ethos Cafe, 100 Morrinsville Rd, focused on housing shortages. Check out our blog for how this went.
- Wednesday, August 30th, 11am at Ethos Cafe, 100 Morrinsville Rd, focused on housing shortages.
- Wednesday, September 13th, 12pm at the Western Community Centre, focused on NEET Youth.
– Host a billboard at your place. We invite all faith, community, civic, and other centres to become site holders. Contact us if you are interested.
– Facilitate a community conversation related to the billboard. The Poverty Action team can help you out with this.
– Design a billboard. If there is an issue that you care about and would like more people to know about, contact us to see if it can be incorporated into the Reality Check campaign.
We have a number of discussions planned.
Back to main page click here : Main Page